Amazon Prime Original Web Series Hush Hush: Amazon Prime Video announced its forthcoming web series Hush Hush on March 8, 2021, in honor of International Women’s Day.
The web series is headed by an all-women cast and crew, which includes Juhi Chawla, Ayesha Jhulka, Soha Ali Khan, Karishma Tanna, Shahana Goswami, and Kritika Kamra. Hush Hush is created by Abundanita Entertainment. The web series features some strong female protagonists and some extraordinary female talent behind the camera.
Here are 15 Interesting things we know about Amazon Prime’s upcoming web series Hush Hush
- Amazon Prime Video announced the web series Hush Hush promo teaser on March 8, 2021, in honor of International Women’s Day.
- Hush Hush is not the eventual title of the series. It is just a Working Title. The final title will be announced by Amazon Prime Video very soon.
- The makers have not yet revealed the plot or release date of the web series.
- Hush Hush web series is led by an all-women cast and crew. Starting from the series Costume Designer, Production Designer, Supervising Producer to Art, Co-Producers, Costume, Production Coordination, and Security team are all females.
- Hush Hush is all about women telling their own stories, with an all-female cast & crew both on and off-camera.
- National Award-winning star Juhi Chawla and Ayesha Jhulka make their digital debut in Hush Hush.
- Popular actresses like Soha Ali Khan, Karishma Tanna, Shahana Goswami, and Kritika Kamra are among the other actresses who play pivotal roles in the thriller series.
- Amazon Prime Video posted a 20-second teaser of the Hush Hush web series that features strong female characters and hints at a mystery aspect in each of the women’s characters.
- Tanuja Chandra, who has worked on films such as Qarib Qarib Singlle, Dushman, and Sangharsh, is the web series’ Creative Director and Executive Producer.
- Shikhaa Sharma who has movies like Shakuntala Devi, Toilet – Ek Prem Katha, and Sherni to her name serves as the Executive Producer and original story writer of the web series.
- A promising name in the Indian Advertising Industry Kopal Nathani is the Director of the Hush Hush web series.
- The dialogues for the series were written by Juhi Chaturvedi, a National Award-winning writer. She has also worked on films such as Gulabo Sitabo and Piku.
- The series will be produced by Vikram Malhotra’s Abundantia Entertainment who has successfully produced series like Breathe, Breathe: Into the Shadows, Shakuntala Devi, and Airlift.
- Speaking on the greenlight announcement, Creative Director and Executive Producer of Hush Hush, Tanuja Chandra said, “Video streaming in India has brought about a significant change in storytelling by pushing female narratives to the fore and I couldn’t be more pleased! It’s what directors like me have waited for”.
- Tanuja Chandra Also said, “Amazon Prime Video and Abundantia Entertainment, both have been bringing diverse and authentic women’s stories to audiences in India and abroad for a while now and I’m thrilled to join forces with them for Hush Hush to create something with this wonderful team that I hope will be truly special.”